1/2 cup almonds
1/4 cup dried apricots
1/4 cup dried cranberries
¼ cup pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
1/ 2 cup almond butter
2 very ripe bananas
2 tablespoons hemp seeds
1 cup rolled oats
3 tablespoons ground flax
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8 x 8 inch baking panwith parchment paper.
2. Pulse the almonds, dried fruit, and pepitas in a food processor until coarsely chopped (or chop by hand) Remove and place in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add the bananas and almond butter to food processor and pulse until smooth. Pour into the bowl with the nuts, dried fruit, and seeds.
4. Stir in the hemp seeds, oats, and ground flax.
5. Press the batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Gluten-free (use certified GF oats if necessary).