makes about 6 cups
3 cups rolled oats
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 ½ cups raw almonds, chopped
½ cup raw cashews, chopped
1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup maple syrup
¾ cup dried cranberries (fruit juice sweetened if you can find it)
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients, except the cranberries, in a large bowl.
3. In a small saucepan, heat the wet ingredients gently until combined.
4. Add wet to dry and mix until everything is coated. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread evenly.
5. Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes.
6. Cool completely then stir in the cranberries.
7. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Gluten-free (use certified GF oats if necessary).