2 teaspoons coconut or olive oil
2 stalks celery, diced
3 carrots, diced
1 small onion, chopped
2 -4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
2 medium potatoes, diced
4 cups vegetable broth
salt and pepper, to taste
1 1/2 cups cooked white beans
1. Heat the oil in a soup pot and add the celery, carrots, onion, garlic, thyme, and rosemary.
2. Sauté over medium heat until the onion is translucent, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients. There should be enough broth to cover all by about an inch.
4. Bring to a simmer, then simmer gently, covered, until the veggies are tender, about 25 minutes.
5. Transfer about half of the mixture to a blender and carefully blend until smooth.
6. Transfer the puree back into the soup pot and stir into the remaining mixture.
7. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if desired. You can also thin it out with more broth or water if it seems too thick.