2 teaspoons coconut oil
1/2 small onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4-1/2 inch piece of ginger, minced or 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
1 carrot, diced
1 cup frozen peas
1/4 cup frozen corn
1 recipe (2-3 cups) broccoli rice
2 teaspoons miso paste
1/4 cup hot water
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon rice vinegar
1. Heat the oil in wok or large skillet; add onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, peas and corn and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes.
2. Then stir in the broccoli rice. Cook for another 5-6 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, mix the miso paste in the hot water until it dissolves.
4. Pour this mixture in the skillet. Add the sesame oil and rice vinegar.
6. Stir to combine and then enjoy.
Feel free to use 2 cups of cooked rice instead of the broccoli rice.