about 4 cups
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup raw pecans, chopped
1 teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup molasses
2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. In a small saucepan, heat the wet ingredients gently until combined.
4. Add wet to dry and mix until everything is coated. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread evenly.
5. Bake for about 60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes.
6. Cool completely.
7. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Gluten free (use certified gluten-free oats if necessary).