serves 4 as a side
12 sheets rice paper
3 cups baby spinach leaves
1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded carrots
½ cup green onion, diced
1. Fill large but shallow bowl or pan with warm water.
2. Add one rice paper sheet at a time until it softens, about 20 seconds.
3. Remove from water, and lay on kitchen towel.
4. Lay several spinach leaves in center of the sheet, followed by a pinch of the other vegetables.
5. Fold bottom of rice sheet over filling, then fold in ends and roll into a tight roll, like a burrito.
6. Serve with my Spicy Peanut-Lime Sauce.
Use any vegetables/fruits you like! These are great with avocado and mango.