The corn can be raw or cooked, I usually use leftover corn on the cob, or use 1 cup frozen corn, thawed.
5 minutes per cake
1 small zucchini
1 ear of corn
1 cup cornmeal (I used coarse)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond, coconut, cashew, etc)
coconut oil, for coating the pan
1. Shred the zucchini either with a hand shredder or food processor. You want a total of 1 cup. Set aside.
2. Cut the kernels of corn off of the cob. Set aside.
3. In a good sized bowl. stir together the cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder.
4. Whisk in the milk
5. Then fold in the shredded zucchini and corn kernels.
6. Coat a large skillet or griddle with coconut oil and heat.
7. For each cake, spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture into the hot pan, spread if necessary, and cook about 2-3 minutes (or when it starts bubbling like pancakes). Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. You may have to cook these in batches, depending on the size of the pan/griddle. Do not overcrowd the pan.